Wednesday 25 July 2012

Shape Poem

Last week's ECS lecture is an interesting one. We were all given the opportunity to write a shape poem by our own or in pairs. Honestly, it was my 1st time writing a poem, and I chose to write it by myself. It was hard thinking for a theme to write at first, but inspirations and ideas just flowed in without one noticing. 'Peace' was the theme that came into my mind. Below is my short poem about peace:



Everyone has love, love from family, love from spouse, love from friends...... but how about the lonely ones and the orphans? They are often neglected and rarely receive love from the others, however they are able to obtain peace easily through their thoughts. Peace is what keeps people move on in life, for people who are loved or unloved. That is why I think peace is a necessity in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment