Tuesday 3 July 2012

The adventure begins

Hi. Lu Think from ECS Group C. Nice to meet you. :)

Instead of learning English through lessons and quizzes, we, as students in group C are given more challenging tasks for ECS. Well, honestly, seeing the assignments that we will be focusing on (debates, public speaking, poetry etc.), I am a little overwhelmed. I am actually hoping to brush up my grammar and vocabulary skills through normal lessons and exercises as I think my vocabulary is not as good as others. While Ms. Sheba is trying to push us to the edge, right now I just wish that I will not fall down the edge. Haha. Just joking. :D

My expectations?  To improve my English in a different way of course! I hope that my English can reach a new level through the course.

No comments:

Post a Comment