Saturday 4 August 2012

Speak no fear

"I find my power in a chant.
I win my magic from a song.

But can I find a woman’s warmth?
And can I win a maiden’s love?"


Being in a group of four, we chose to do "The Battle of Song -- A Finnish Tale of Magic" for the reader's theatre. It was quite challenging, as we were all responsible to be in at least two roles. I'm really proud of my group as we started off small compare to other groups, but we did our best and we managed to accomplish our task. I had  a lot of fun rehearsing with my group mates too. :D Special thanks to Harrcanaa for her talk which was full of emotions, she indeed enlightened our reader's theatre very much.

Next Monday would be our last assessment for ECS -- public speaking. No doubt that public speaking is the biggest fear for me. That 6 minutes would be the longest 6 minutes in my life. Hope that all is well and my speech would turn out fine. All the best to everyone in ECS!

No comments:

Post a Comment